Liberty Activist Blog

Friday, November 28, 2003

Long may we be a thorn in their side!

Mary Lou:

What a beautiful gift to be mentioned in your column today! I was
needing a pick-me-up after the implanted payment chip news on Friday --
and this was just what the doctor ordered.

Yes, we are all certainly blessed this Thanksgiving with such a
fantastic community of what my husband and I call "rebel scum" -- a
reference to when Darth Vader and the Emperor are looking out over the
viewfinder of their evil ship at the escaping freedom fighters and
mutter their best pejorative epithet ever: "rebel scum!"

HAHAHA!

You half expect to see them spit on the ground next, as I am sure our
enemies do regularly when thinking of us.

Long may we be a thorn in their side!

Your co-conspirator, in sincerest friendship and admiration,
Katherine Albrecht


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home