Liberty Activist Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Hunter Court Date Feb.2

From Jeff Jordan ...

I have confirmed with the legal team that the next court date is open
to the public. So spread the word throughout the land. I'll be wearing
a suit and tie, and if I can remember how will even comb my hair. So
the spectator value will be pretty high even ignoring the legal
niceties.

The appearance is at Ashland County Common Pleas court, which I
believe is at 142 W 2nd Street, Ashland Ohio. The proceedings start at
11:30 AM February 2. I shall leave it to the local activists to arrange the
details of where and when they will gather. I will be arriving with
the lawyers, and probably tied up with them for at least a little
while before that to boot. I suspect I will be told it would be
inadvisable to say anything; you know the drill. I would appreciate as
big a show of support as we can manage, but remember that we MUST
appear polite, respectable, and businesslike. Feel free to forward
this notice far and wide, and should the local activists have
questions that they can't get answered on

http://www.libertyroundtable.org/projects/freehunter/index.html

feel free to email me at this address. hunter@mva.net

Molon Labe!


Jeffrey L Jordan

The Hunter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home